Khmer Interpreter Contractor Jobs Available Right Now!
On-site Khmer Interpreter sought to assist various organizations including medical clinics and hospitals, law offices, worker compensation offices, schools and other community service organizations as well as government agencies. Appointments are generally for on-site assignments throughout the Denver Metropolitan area.
- Demonstration of bilingual proficiency.
- Flexible schedule depending on need.
- Experience is a plus.
- Certificate of an accredited 40-hour interpreting training. If none, Click here, for the training we recommend.
- Interpreters are generally notified of an interpreting assignment 2-5 days in advance.
- MUST be able to interpret for consecutive interpreting and sight-translation. Simultaneous interpreting a plus.
NOT A FULL TIME POSITION